- Report on Sentencing of Minors Convicted of First Degree Murder Pursuant to Session Law 2012-148, Section 2: Submitted to the 2013 Session of the North Carolina General Assembly. January 2013.
- Study of House Bill 642: Justice Reinvestment Act. June 2011.
- Report on Misdemeanor Offense Reclassification Pursuant to Session Law 2010-31, Section 19.5: Submitted to the 2011 Session of the North Carolina General Assembly. December 2010.
- Research Findings and Policy Recommendations from the Correctional Program Evaluations, 2000-2008.
- Report on Study of Expunction for Non-Violent Youthful Offenders.
- Report on Classification of the Proposed Offenses of Torture and Enforced Disappearance. March 2008.
- Report on Study of Proposal to Add Fourth Prior Record Level to Misdemeanor Punishment Chart. December 2007.
- Report on Study of Youthful Offenders Pursuant to Session Law 2006-248, Sections 34.1 and 34.2: Submitted to the 2007 Session of the North Carolina General Assembly. March 2007.
- Report on Study of Misdemeanor Offense Classifications Pursuant to Session Law 2004-186, Section 12.1. April 2006.
- Report on Study of Murder Committed in Violation of a Valid Domestic Violence Protective Order as an Aggravating Circumstance in Capital Sentencing Pursuant to Session Law 2005-295. April 2006.
- Report on Study of Post-Release Supervision Pursuant to Session Law 2004-124, Section 17.10. March 2005.
- Report on Study of Structured Sentencing Act in Light of Blakely v. Washington, Pursuant to Session Law 2004-161, Section 44.1. January 2005.
- Report on Study of Law Regarding Drug Offenses Pursuant to Session Law 2001-491, Section 21.4. February 2003.
- Report on Study of Penalties for Second Degree Arson and Detonation of Explosive Devices Pursuant to Session Law 2001-491, Section 21.2 and 21.5. January 2003.
- Report on Study of Structured Sentencing Pursuant to Session Law 2001-424, Section 25.8. May 1, 2002.
- Sentencing Practices under North Carolina's Structured Sentencing Laws. March 2002.
Please contact Sentencing and Policy Advisory Commission Staff for copies of the reports that are not linked to this page.