ADR Suites: Located on the sixth floor of the Mecklenburg County Courthouse, our suites are utilized for arbitrations, mediations and depositions. A Yahoo calendar manages room scheduling/reservations. Note: Room 6525 (hearing room #2), is the only hearing room being used for court scheduled arbitrations. Therefore, hearing rooms #1 and #3, and the 5 breakout rooms are available for attorney/party events.
*Please return the furniture to their original configuration once you are finished.
Instructions for Making Room Reservations Using Yahoo! Calendar:
Hearing Room #1 (6523) - Seats 15
Hearing Room # 2 (6525) - Seats 15
Hearing Room # 3 (6527) - Seats 15
Room 6511 - Seats 5
Room 6513 - Seats 5
Room 6526 - Seats 5
Room 6522 - Seats 5
PLEASE NOTE: No one monitors the email associated with this account. It was created only for the calendar.
*** No court office manages the scheduling of these rooms ***
- STEP 1: Log onto http://calendar.yahoo.com/. This takes you to the Yahoo! page where you can sign in to the calendar.
- STEP 2: At the sign in prompt, enter the email (mediationroom6510) and click NEXT.
- STEP 3: Enter the password (reservation) and click SIGN IN.
- STEP 4: You should see the calendar.
- STEP 5: Please sign out when you are done by clicking the CASEFLOW tab in the upper right corner of the calendar. A drop down box should appear. Click SIGN OUT.
The Yahoo! Calendar Help screen can answer most questions. These conference rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please be sure to include the beginning time, time duration and the type of room in your reservation. Yahoo! does permit double booking; be careful not to delete any scheduled events. Print your transaction screen after you have made your reservation. The date and time of your reservation will be indicated at the bottom of the page.
No equipment is provided by the court. The parties are responsible for providing their own computers, projectors, televisions, DVD players, video recording equipment, etc. Video recording depositions is permitted in this space only. No photography of any kind is allowed in any other area of the courthouse without prior authorization.