The ADR Suites located on the sixth floor of the Mecklenburg County Courthouse were designed for the use of arbitrations and mediations and are also being utilized for depositions being held by out of town attorneys/parties. In
order to simplify the scheduling of events, a yahoo.com calendar has been created to help manage the use of each conference room. Itís a convenient way to check availability or reserve a time slot without leaving your desk or
picking up the phone. Please keep in mind that 6525 (hearing room #2), is the only hearing room currently being used for court scheduled arbitrations. Therefore, hearing rooms #1 and #3, in addition to the five (5) breakout
rooms, are available for attorney/party scheduled events.
- Log onto http://www.yahoo.com/
- Click the hyperlink: Sign In
- At the Yahoo! ID prompt, enter mediationroom6510
- At the Password prompt, enter the word: reservation. Then click, Sign In.
- You will see a menu of services offered by Yahoo! If you do not see the calendar feature, click onto More Yahoo! Services. Scroll down the page to the alphabetical listing and click Calendar under the letter "C".
- The Yahoo! Calendar should now be displayed. Navigation of the calendar is user-friendly. If you are a first time user, I suggest reading the five top questions listed on the Help screen before beginning.
Scheduling Protocol and Tips: These conference rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, you will need to review the calendar for availability before scheduling anything. Please be sure to include the beginning time, the duration of time needed and how many and the
type of rooms needed in your reservation. Unfortunately, Yahoo! does permit double booking and we want to avoid that from occurring. Be careful not to delete an already scheduled event. If you mistakenly click delete, the system will prompt you once again to ensure it is your intention to delete the event.
Lastly, you should do a print screen after you have made your reservation to have a record of the transaction. The Internet should indicate the date and time you made your reservation on the bottom of the page.
Access to Conference Room: The suites and individual rooms should be unlocked during operational hours. If there is a problem with any of the rooms or if they are locked in error, simply call the Keith Corporation at 704-432-4341 at least thirty minutes prior to the start of your meeting and advise them of the
conference room number. A representative will unlock the door.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.