Benefits of this program include:
- Providing support services to family members both within the court environment and the community at large to assist in decreasing the conflicts around identified issues.
- Reducing conflicts and enhancing the ability for fathers/mothers to pay child support.
- Providing services of trained counselors to work with families in identifying and coordinating service provisions to meet identified needs.
- Offering services of trained mediators to assist parents as they work through their differences about rearing their child(ren).
- Reducing the number of returns to Court and/or Child Support Enforcement Services.