Payment Information
Child Support Payments 
  Court Ordered Child Support - submit payments to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900006
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Submitting payments on behalf of an employee - mail your payment to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900012
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Make checks or money orders payable to NC Child Support.
  For NC Child Support, please do not send cash in the mail.

NEW: Online Services

General Court fees and fines

Payments are accepted in the form of cash, bank check, or money order. Bank checks and money orders should be payable to the Wilkes County Clerk of Superior Court and mailed to the following address:

Clerk of Superior Court
500 Courthouse Drive, Suite 1115
Wilkesboro, North Carolina 28697

NOTE: We do not accept payments by bankcards (i.e. Debit/Credit) or personal checks.