Payment Information

NEW: Online Services

Payment should be made in the form of money order, certified or cashier's check, or cash. Bank check and money orders should be made payable to Warren County Clerk of Superior Court and mailed to the address listed below. Personal checks and credit/debit cards are not accepted. The Warren County Courthouse is located at 109 S. Main St. in Warrenton, NC.

Clerk of Superior Court
P. O. Box 709
Warrenton, NC 27589

Traffic waivers may also be paid at the Magistrate's Office, 103 N. Front St., Warrenton, NC after 5:00 PM, weekends and holidays.

Child Support Payments 
  Court Ordered Child Support - submit payments to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900006
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Submitting payments on behalf of an employee - mail your payment to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900012
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Make checks or money orders payable to NC Child Support.
  For NC Child Support, please do not send cash in the mail.