Superior Court Judges for District 15B
Resident Superior Court
Judge Allen Baddour
Resident Superior Court Judge, North Carolina Superior Court, Judicial District 15B. Judicial District 15B is comprised of Orange and Chatham Counties.
Appointed February 2006; Elected November 2006. Term expires December 31, 2014.
Superior Court Judges' Office
Chatham County Justice Center
40 E Chatham Street
PO Box 609
Pittsboro, NC 27312
919-545-3583 Direct Dial
919-545-3517 Direct Fax
Married to Holly Burns Harding Baddour, two sons.
Legal Community Service:
- B.A., Political Science, UNC-CH, 1994.
- J.D., UNC-CH School of Law, 1997.
Other Community Service:
- Outstanding Recent Graduate Award, UNC School of Law, 2007
- Technology Advisory Committee, N.C. Bar Association, 2007
- President, 15-B Judicial District Bar Association, 2005-06
- Local Bar Services Committee, N.C. Bar Association, 2005
- CBA Bar Leadership Institute, 2005-06
- Teen Court, Orange and Chatham Counties, 1998-06
- Chair, Chatham YMCA Steering Committee, 2002-present
- Secretary/Treasurer, Abundance Foundation, 2007-present
- President, Chapel Hill-Carrboro YMCA Board of Directors, 2001 (Board, 1998-2003)
- Chair, Chatham County Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, 2002-06 (Board, 1999-2006)
- Member, Chatham County Land Use Plan Implementation Committee (LUPIC), 2002-2003
- Volunteer of the Year, Women’s Center of Orange County, 2001
- Youth Basketball Coach, Chapel Hill Parks & Recreation, 1989-2000
- Youth Basketball Coach, Chatham YMCA, 2006-07