Payment Information
Child Support Payments 
  Court Ordered Child Support - submit payments to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900006
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Submitting payments on behalf of an employee - mail your payment to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900012
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Make checks or money orders payable to NC Child Support.
  For NC Child Support, please do not send cash in the mail.

NEW: Online Services

General Court Cost and Fees:

Payments in the form of a money order or certified funds may be mailed to the Clerk's office at the following address:

Clerk of Superior Court
Onslow County Courthouse
625 Court Street
Jacksonville, NC 28540

Please be sure to include as much identifying information as possible (e.g. your name, any applicable court file number) to insure that your payment gets credited to the appropriate account.

Payments may also be made in person in the form of cash, money orders, or certified funds.

The cashier for Criminal District Court (which handles traffic tickets and most misdemeanor cases) is located between courtrooms 1 and 2 on the second floor of the Summersill Building.