Payment Information
Child Support payments (except child support purge payments made from court) are made to:
N. C. Child Support
Centralized Collections
P. O. Box 900006
Raleigh, North Carolina 27675-9006
Child support purge payment and all other payments, cost and fines are made in the clerk's office at each courthouse.

Payments can be made in cash, money order or certified checks only.

NEW: Online Services

Court Fees, Fines and Traffic Citations

Court fees, fines and traffic citations can be paid at the Cashier's Office located in the Jones County Courthouse, 101 Market Street, Trenton, North Carolina. Payments are accepted in cash, money order or certified checks. Money Orders and Certified checks should be made payable to the Clerk of Superior Court in Jones County.

If you are paying a traffic citation, include the citation number with your payment.

Payments can be mailed to P. O. Box 280, Trenton, North Carolina 28585