Payment Information
Child Support Payments 
  Court Ordered Child Support - submit payments to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900006
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Submitting payments on behalf of an employee - mail your payment to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900012
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Make checks or money orders payable to NC Child Support.
  For NC Child Support, please do not send cash in the mail.

NEW: Online Services

Criminal and Traffic Fines, Court Costs, Monetary Judgments and Back Rent1

You may pay the Cashier's Office if appearing in person or by mail at the following address:

Harnett County Clerk of Superior Court
Cashier's Office
301 W. Cornelius Harnett Blvd., Suite 100
Lillington, NC 27546

Pay by money order, certified check, or cash if appearing in person. If mailing, please submit payment to the address above. Personal checks are not accepted. Please do not send cash by mail.

Contact the Clerk of Superior Court's Office for additional information on how to pay fines at 910-814-4605. Payments must be for the full amount. Partial payments are not accepted.

1 Note: If you have appealed a summary ejectment or landlord/tenant dispute and must pay rent or back rent to the court, you may go to the Cashier's Office to Pay.