Payment Information

NEW: Online Services

General Court Cost and Fees:

The courts of Camden County accepts cash, money orders or certified checks payable to the Clerk of Superior Court in payment of court costs, fees and fines. (No Personal Checks Are Accepted)

Payments can be made in person or mailed to the Clerk of Superior Court's Office.

Traffic Citations:

Payments for traffic citations may be made at the Cashier's Office in the Clerk of Court's office in the courthouse.

If you are eligible to pay your citation by mail and desire to do so, you should follow the directions on your citation and forward the appropriate documents and necessary funds (certified check or money order) to:

Clerk of Superior Court
P. O. Box 219
Camden, North Carolina 27921

As with any court case, you should make sure you understand the consequences of paying your citation before doing so.

Child Support Payments 
  Court Ordered Child Support - submit payments to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900006
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Submitting payments on behalf of an employee - mail your payment to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900012
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Make checks or money orders payable to NC Child Support.
  For NC Child Support, please do not send cash in the mail.