Payment Information

NEW: Online Services

If you are mailing your payment please send a certified check or money order made out to the Alamance County Clerk of Superior Court. Please DO NOT send cash through the mail.

Mail payment to -- Clerk of Superior Court
  Alamance County Courthouse
  212 W. Elm Street
  Graham, NC 27253

If you wish to pay in cash in person, you may come to the Alamance County Courthouse on the first floor Clerk of Superior Court's office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays.

Child Support Payments 
  Court Ordered Child Support - submit payments to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900006
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Submitting payments on behalf of an employee - mail your payment to:
    NC Child Support Central Collections
    PO Box 900012
    Raleigh, NC 27675
Make checks or money orders payable to NC Child Support.
  For NC Child Support, please do not send cash in the mail.