To be eligible to participate in the Family Drug Treatment Court component of any local program, an individual must:
- 1. Be under the jurisdiction of the district court pursuant to Chapter 7B of the General Status;
- Be either
- Diagnosed as chemically dependent under the Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory, or
- Diagnosed as borderline chemically dependent under that Inventory and present documented collateral in the drug treatment court component; and
- Agree to participate in the family drug treatment court component; and
- Meet all other reasonable eligibility requirements established by the local program.