To be eligible to participate in the adult drug treatment court component of any local program, an individual must:
- Be either:
- diagnosed as chemically dependent under the Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory III, or
- diagnosed as borderline chemically dependent under the Inventory and present documented collateral indicia of chemical dependency;
- Be assessed for legal eligibility (usually H and I felonies on the Structured Sentencing Grid);
- Be eligible for an intermediate punishment for all pending offenses; and
- Meet all other reasonable eligibility requirements established by the local program.